Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pull the Trigger

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and due to some complications we won't be celebrating until next weekend. Good thing because this week has been a whirlwind which resulted in Ragged and I buying a home. We toiled and worried and finaggled and finally came to a point where we felt comfortable and went for it. I have to admit I am very nervous, but more excited and anxious to get in there. We have to wait until July 3 for the closing to take place, which is a little less time than it typically takes for a closing. Ragged and I are raring to go on our part next week and then we can sit back and wait for all the other details to fall into place. Now we just have to get ours sold. We have another showing tomorrow and I have to admit I hate the showings the worst. I know I've said that ten times, but it is really bad. Ike handles it poorly and he has been behaving badly pretty much sense we went on vacation. Maybe this will be our last one.

Moving? Bitch, please.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Sorry to hear Ike not taking things well. Congrates on the new home and we can't wait to see it live and in person. Also since the closing is July 3rd do you guys think you will make it up for the fireworks June 28th? No preasure as I am sure you will have a lot on your plate. Just wonderin?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

I am so excited for you guys. I will bring my movers if you need help.

I am so in love with the pics of the house. It is awesome!!

Sure hope you can come on the 28th, but I know you will be busy. The kids and I will be there on July 13th- July 17th. So I am definately driving over to see the new house. :) (and eat good Japanese)

7:38 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

I don't think we'll be able to make it. Of course, we will want to get in the house, so we will probably spend that weekend doing a little bit of painting and alot of moving. I hope you understand.

7:38 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

Wait a minute! June 28th is the week prior, but we really need to stay available for showings. Can we take a wait and see approach?

-Brando, you, Rudy, and the youngins are welcome anytime.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

I am sure that the old house will be sold by then.

S0 you will get to sit under the fall out of the fireworks with us. :)

Good luck! Again, we love the new house.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home