
This has been a busy weekend. Friday night we decided to trek to the Big E for some shopping, eating, and getting away time. We didn't get home until nearly 10 o'clock which is past my bedtime, or at least the time I like to be home by. Saturday, we got up early and went to an open house, cleaned the front of the house and the side of the garage, and went to a Girls, Inc. fundraiser. Today, we wrangled the cats up for another showing today which is complete and utter hell to me and now Ragged is pricing yard sale stuff while I contemplate where I want to take a nap. I know I'm forgetting a dozen things we did this weekend, but my mind is in a fog. I really just want to post this picture of Neen.
If yall try to get in me in that crate one more time, I'm gonna...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home