Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Straw

Have you ever had one of those days, and I know you have, where there seems to be an endless number of hurtles between you and the simplest task? Well, today was one of those days for me. It started when I needed to go to the ATM to withdraw money to transfer to my other bank to pay the mortgage (don't ask why I have two banks). At the ATM, the armored truck was parked in front of the ATM. Undaunted, I decided to try another branch. When I finally got to the new branch, the ATM was not working. I then turned around and went to the drive thru where I had to write a check for cash. Once that was done, I went to my other bank which was down the same street. I deposited the money and afterward realized I was a few dollars short of actually covering the needed amount. So, I drove around the building and went inside where I deposited the extra $15 I thankfully had in cash (I don't carry much cash ever). Then, I was on my home thankful to have all that behind me when I came upon a train which was stopped on the tracks. After sitting for about 15 minutes, I decided to try other roads that may not be blocked to no avail. Finally, after about nearly 40 minutes, the train started to go backward. I then tried to go ahead of the train and eureka I made my way across and finally got home. After that, I just wanted to lay down and sleep 17 hours straight. You may think all of this seems minor but when you start off aggravated this does nothing to help.

I sorry you had bad day. Let's touch paws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home