Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Down and Out

Is summer over yet? It hasn't been nearly as hot as it was last year but we still have the worst part to go...August. I hope it passes quickly. I'm ready for the fall and lots of sitting outside on the screened in porch. Cooper loves it out there. He darts out the door and stays out there even if its stiffling hot and he's overweight and thick coated. The fat and hairy usually don't do well with heat. Anyway, I was feeling a little like crap today but I started feeling better this afternoon so I mowed the yard and went on an evening walk. Ragged also wasn't feeling well. I think we have been eating way too healthy of late. Too many fruits and vegetables can really mess with a digestive system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home