Another and Another
We've owned the house 5 days so far and we still have alot to do. About the only thing I accomplished today was hanging one blind. My back was aching all day and I had to spend the majority of the day at work. I was so tired when I finally got home from work I couldn't make myself do much. Oh, I did go by the old house and pick up some of the last-minute stuff we left behind. We are going by there tomorrow to mow and clean. The closing is still scheduled for Monday as confirmed by Brealtor today. We have to get cable which I'm not really excited about. It's more expensive than satellite and has horrible customer service. Anyway, we are still waiting on the plumber to call us back to install the backflow preventer and the waterline to the fridge. Tomorrow I shall hang blinds and install doorstops regardless of what happens. The weather is supposed to be really nice. I might try to work on the porch if it's not too humid or windy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home