Tireless
Last night Ragged and I went out to dinner as is our usual activity on a Friday night. Not that we don't eat out on many other occasions, but Friday is definitely a habit for us. Anyway, after a day of cleaning our offices at work, I didn't have a great deal of energy, but before we ate, we went to a new furniture store that recently opened in our city. We saw several prospects for a new couch, chair, and kitchen table. I also liked a dresser they had, but Ragged wasn't as keen on it, I don't think. Anyway, we are going to hit a few other furniture stores here and perhaps in the Big E. We were initially going to wait on living room and dining room furniture but with the sale of our old house going through, we decided to go ahead and see what was out there. We were going to buy our washer, dryer, and fridge last night, but we spent too much time at the furniture store and we ran out of steam. Also last night we gave away our current living room furniture to a co-worker of Ragged's. Ragged was in hate with the furniture and refused to move it to the new house even if we had to sit in the floor for six months. We are down to one small loveseat for seating in the living room. We are also shedding an old dresser soon hopefully. It's not like we're going without television, though. At least not yet. Oh, we also moved boxes into the living room to expedite the move. Packing boxes out of the house from the living room will be easier than getting them from all over the house.
Since I'm up so early, I've been changing my address online. For months, we've been gathering a list of places both big and small with who we need to change our address. I'm sure we'll be changing addresses for a long time to come.
The kitchen sink

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home