
Is it Wednesday already? Geez. Not that I'm complaining because that means we are close to the end of the week which is always a good thing. This week I've been eating myself into a coma. It seems like I can't get enough to eat and I haven't been exercising which makes me feel like crap. I have been sleeping well, so there's that. Anyway, I think my job is about to change at work which I'm looking forward to but I'm sure I'll regret once it actually happens. More on that later. We are down to the last few things in our storage facility and I'm ready to get it all out. We have that pesky problem of not having a truck which is maddening. Also, for the past few weeks I've been dying to go camping. Last weekend would have been a great time, but there's always something else to do. This weekend it looks stormy/rainy and next weekend is the weekend before our party, so there's alot to do. Might as well sell our camping gear and forget it. Nah, there's always the spring.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home