
The yard sale is over and I made $75 and I didn't have much in it. Actually this money was from one big sale. The sale was very organized and there were plenty of hands, so the work went quickly. The weather was good and we now live in a very central location in our town, so we had plenty o' customers. After that, we went out for a nice lunch and then back home to watch a movie. I slept through the whole thing, so I don't know what happened on "August Rush", so don't ask. Ragged can tell you.
Right now Ragged is snoozing and I'm watching home improvement shows. All the doors are thrown open and the cats are on the porch or in bed with Ragged. Oh, and did I mention we did some caulking today. Well actually I haven't done the bathtub yet. That'll be later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home