Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where Oh Where Are You Tonight?

Ragged is gone. Not like Staples in the 90s after the hail storm, but really gone. She goes to a conference once a year and typically I go with her, but since she is only going two hours away, I decided to skip this trip. I'm regretting that decision as loneliness is setting in. I have alot to do and to keep me occupied, but none of it sounds appealing.

Anyway, my thoughts are starting to turn to Christmas. It's less than 2 months away, for those of you without calendars. It's hard to believe it's already almost here again. The weather is about to take a turn for the colder and I'm not sure our heater is up to the challenge, so I need to schedule someone to come take a look at it. Also, I need to make sure the mortgage company has our insurance policy. I hate all those little annoying chores.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

Ok, that cat looks really mad.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Staples is gone. Giggle. Giggle. I miss you.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home