Saturday, November 01, 2008

Almond Joy's Got Coconut and Mounds Does Too

I'm going to end the suspense. I know everyone is wondering what the title of my last blog post meant. You've probably been sitting around all day trying to figure it out or maybe you're just going on with your life and haven't given it another thought. Either way, here we go...Last night during all the Halloween mayhem, two little boys came up with a group of other kids. Ragged offered the first little boy an almond joy to which he responded, "I don't like coconut". Squelching the instinct to slap the kid off our porch, Ragged gave the little shit an alternate piece of candy. The little boy next to him who shall be known hence forth as boy 2 said, "Give me one like Matthew." We could have killed two birds with one stone. Ragged could have taken out Matthew and I could have taken care of boy 2, but we are evolved and tolerant and just smiled through it. I think Ragged gave boy 2 the same or at least tried because we were randomly throwing candy in the bags and who knows what Matthew got. Furthermore I'm not sure boy 2 knew what candy Matthew received either. He just wanted to be same alike or some other childish notion. Anyway, the fact is Matthew don't like coconut. See? Don't you feel better knowing the whole story. We never learned the name of boy 2, but we did learn boy 2 is co-dependent and ain't that enough to know about anybody. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

What the hell are you talking about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Why if those two would have had the balls to come to my house and said that, they would have ended up in the yard with the props. Bloodied and beaten possible mangled.....Oooooh that was a bit gory.......I probably would have only disembowled them and sent them on their way. Happy Halloween.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home