Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Frittata is Born

When we went on vacation to Charleston, each morning we were fed a different type of frittata for breakfast at the inn. I had never had one before so I was fascinated and it made getting up and going down to breakfast that much more special (besides being on vacation). Since then, I've wanted to make one and this morning I fulfilled my goal. I walked over to Kroger to pick up some of the ingredients we didn't have on hand and it turned out pretty well. Even Ragged gave it a thumbs up. In addition, Ragged cooked Italian vegetable soup last night which was also good, so we've added two new things to our food repetoire this weekend. It's the small things in life. At least that's what I tell myself.

P.S. Don't forget to fall back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Frittawhat???? Im a bit slow in the head but we calls that stuff fritters down here were im from.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Seems that lack of heat makes for strange bed fellows.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home