Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thar She Blows

After being "persuaded" by Ragged to rake the yard, I dusted off our leaf blower given to us by one of Ragged's friends who has no trees in her yard and gave it a try. I have to say it was fun. Not as fun as sex or eating off a buffet, but fun nonetheless. It took some time because we had ALOT of leaves but it didn't take near as long as it would have to rake them. I need to get out there again and use it to clear out the gutters, but I needed to rest and hydrate. Anyway, go get yourself a leaf blower if your bored and don't have anybody to have sex with or can't afford a buffet.

What's this buffet you speak of?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

OMFG!I can't believe you said it was as fun as eatting from the buffet....You got to get your priorities straight.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

ROTFLMAO!!! I tried to combine all of these into one act and ended up getting ran out of Ponderosa. Who would have known that the leaf blower could blow the salad toppings all over you and your partners nekid bodies. Thats when the police showed up and the fun was over. Im still finding bacon bits in the darndest places. They get everywhere.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home