Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Let Freedom Ring

I voted today at a new precinct and there were actually paper ballots. My other voting place had the machines where you press buttons. I guess that's what we get for moving to the inner city. Anyway, there were about 20 people ahead of me but the line moved pretty quickly. The poling place is two blocks away, so I walked down. I'm not sure if I'll make it to Starbucks for free coffee, but considering we have coffee out the wazoo at home, I probably won't bother. Now if there was a Krispy Kreme around, I may make the trip. Anyway, the ads are still going strong on TV, but they are subsiding. I have the day off and that's always a good thing. Tonight we're going over to Ragged's parents for soup and election returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home