Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Fever Begins

Today I found my first cache on my own with my newly purchased GPS. The thrill of it is indescribable. Well, it's not that exciting but it sure is alot of fun. I hit three on my own, finding all of them and then my girlfriend joined me to search for three more that we were unsuccessful in finding. Someone who we believed to be the owner of one of the unsuccessful ones strolled by as we were searching and advised, "You aren't close enough." The third failed attempt was due to darkness, so that one we won't count.

When we returned home, I programmed several more into our GPS. It's becoming an obsession for me. I haven't been this enthusiastic about something in...well, I can't remember when.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Neat pic. Glad to see you posted and twice in just a few days. Might this be a trend? I hope so. :)

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home