Leaving on a Jet Plane
On Saturday we leave for Kansas City. Not on my top ten list of cities to visit, but when you get to stay in a really nice hotel for free, you don't balk at it. This is an annual trip and by tagging along I've gotten to visit some fantastic places. I get to tag along with my girlfriend on a business trip and have fun while she attends boring work sessions. I plan to swim, read, geocache, sightsee, and shop. We'll be returning Wednesday evening.I've arranged care for our cats. My sister and a good friend from work are going to alternate days and check on them, feed them, and clean their litter boxes in addition to bringing in the mail and watering our plants. They are pet lovers too, so it's sort of a treat for them. On a more serious note, I've made sure my life insurance policy is paid up and someone is aware of it just in case...
I've been kind of harried lately, so some downtime is much needed. I'll see you in a few days. Hopefully I will be back with some interesting pictures and some blogging material too.
In the photo above, our cat Ike checks out my suitcase as a possible new bed prior to our leaving for KC. Crazy cat!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home