Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Job Shoving

I've racked up a total of an hour and a half at my second job this week. I took tonight off for a night out with my girlfriend. I have to admit it felt nice, if not a little scary. I'm fighting the strangling sensation of feeling deep in debt. My co-workers at my second job urge me to make it through at least until our Christmas get together which consists of a $20 meal at Texas Roadhouse and a bunch of redneck gifts such as Red Man belt buckles and knives. I'm not sure I can make it. Last week I only worked 4 hours. My second job is supposed to be a 14 hour a week position mind you. I wonder if I'll get fired first.

The above picture was taken over a recent weekend while visiting family. It is a symbol for Pisces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Glad to see you have been taking some time to smell the roses. All work and no play make Cynical a cynical person.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home