Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm Lovin' It!

The fall season brings with it colder weather, the changing colors of the trees, enjoyable holidays such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, and another event that makes fall my favorite season: the return of the McRib to McDonalds. Yes, the McRib is back! This BBQ slathered slab of heaven was recently announced on a nearby McDonalds marquee and I immedately attempted to call my girlfriend to let her know. She wasn't at her desk, but I don't think she would have been as excited about it as I was about it anyway. As a former McDonalds employee and fan of their nutritionally devoid, fat laden fare, I can say with certainty that the McRib is my favorite McDonalds food. The fact that it is on their menu only a few months out of the year, makes its return that much more exciting. Well...for me and perhaps Jack Osbourne anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home