Monday, December 19, 2005

I Know You Like 'Em Big, But Enough is Enough

OK, it's time to reel myself in. I wore a pair of my khakis to work today that were so tight, I couldn't move. I've gained weight, that is apparent. But, I do nothing to curtail the speed I am gaining it. I eat mass quantities of food, back out when I have time to exercise, and eat bad food as well.

The most difficult thing for me to do is eat healthy. I can make myself exercise, but eating healthy is virtually impossible for me. I'll go get a Big Mac Value Meal right after I finish working out. My brand of self destructive behavior. I guess it could be worse. I could be on crack.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

I usually pack on a few pounds over the Holidays. Usually 5# for T'givin, 5# for Xmas and a couple for New Years. It must be in the genes, jeans (khakis)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home