Obsessions
All this free time has turned my thoughts to home improvement. I've come up with a page and a half of things I'd like to do to the house to make it a more inviting place to live and more attractive to buyers once we actually decide to move. Of course, many of them we can complete without expert assistance, but there are some we can. Therefore, I have declared that during our Christmas vacation, I am going to attempt to cut that list in half. Mainly, we are going to paint. There are lots of little painting projects left undone and I resolve to have them completed by the new year.
I'm hoping to get my dad up here to help do some of the things that require some level of expertise. He can do just about anything and I depend on him for alot for just about everything technical. He, of course, has a job and we don't get to spend a great deal of time with him, so his doing my home repairs isn't high priority. He has offered to put in a much-needed electric receptacle in the bedroom and replace some of the old wiring in the attic, neither of which I could do safely. It would be great if he would do it soon, but I can't force him or ask him.
Watching all the home improvement and real estate flipping shows doesn't help my new obsession. I have to replace my debt reduction obsession with something.
I'm hoping to get my dad up here to help do some of the things that require some level of expertise. He can do just about anything and I depend on him for alot for just about everything technical. He, of course, has a job and we don't get to spend a great deal of time with him, so his doing my home repairs isn't high priority. He has offered to put in a much-needed electric receptacle in the bedroom and replace some of the old wiring in the attic, neither of which I could do safely. It would be great if he would do it soon, but I can't force him or ask him.
Watching all the home improvement and real estate flipping shows doesn't help my new obsession. I have to replace my debt reduction obsession with something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home