Scattered Thoughts
This week I have to work only 4 days. Then, I am on vacation for a little over a week. I have lots of big plans, but knowing me I won't accomplish many of them. I want to get some painting completed and we have already bought the brushes to complete the job.
I am going to work a full week this week at my second job and attempt to revive my gazelle. If I can do one solid year, I'll be debt free except for my house. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out, but I'm going to give it my best shot. In previous posts I have said how I'm going to dial it back. Well, that is still true, but I'm going to do short bursts of intensity while making certain I don't burn myself out. During the wintertime, it is much easier to keep focused as there isn't much else to do. Watch my school debt balance plummet over the next 3 months.
I've added a section to my blog which lists the last 5 movies I've seen. Sadly I can only remember 3. I don't watch movies that often as I don't have a great deal of time and my attention span is worse than a third grader with ADHD. During my vacation, however, I resolve to watch several movies that I've wanted to see. I'll decrease my caffeine intake and try to focus. We went and saw The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I give it 3 stars. The scene with Santa jumped the shark for me.
One thing I forgot to mention is that our new laptop has a DVD player. I haven't gotten to explore its capabilities yet, but I'm hoping to expand my music trading hobby to include movies.
I am going to work a full week this week at my second job and attempt to revive my gazelle. If I can do one solid year, I'll be debt free except for my house. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out, but I'm going to give it my best shot. In previous posts I have said how I'm going to dial it back. Well, that is still true, but I'm going to do short bursts of intensity while making certain I don't burn myself out. During the wintertime, it is much easier to keep focused as there isn't much else to do. Watch my school debt balance plummet over the next 3 months.
I've added a section to my blog which lists the last 5 movies I've seen. Sadly I can only remember 3. I don't watch movies that often as I don't have a great deal of time and my attention span is worse than a third grader with ADHD. During my vacation, however, I resolve to watch several movies that I've wanted to see. I'll decrease my caffeine intake and try to focus. We went and saw The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I give it 3 stars. The scene with Santa jumped the shark for me.
One thing I forgot to mention is that our new laptop has a DVD player. I haven't gotten to explore its capabilities yet, but I'm hoping to expand my music trading hobby to include movies.

1 Comments:
Glad to see you have a plan to knock out the debt without knocking yourself out. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home