Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How Do You Spell Relief?

S-A-B-B-A-T-I-C-A-L. Yes, I'm officially on leave from my second job. I don't necessarily want to quite yet, but I need some time off to regroup and reevaluate what I'm doing here. You know what they say about too much of a good thing. I'm adjusted my budget without the extra income and I'm still happy with the damage I can do on my school debt. Instead of taking 14 months, it will take something like 22 or so, but I think I can live with it. It feels so nice to come home after work and be here in my home where it's warm and where there are cats to love. My boss couldn't have been more understanding as she started her career doing the same thing I was doing. Calling people one right after the other on the telephone and most of the time receiving a rude reception doesn't ware well on the psyche. So, here's to free time but less money. Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

I am glad you finally came to your senses about having 3 jobs. Maybe Cynical might not be so Cynical. Spiderman!

6:08 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

Senses? Me?

5:25 AM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Waiting on a update?????

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home