Joy to the World
Tuesday brought a sore throat and headache. I felt like I wasn't quite there all day. This morning, my sore throat continues. I have an eye doctor's appointment today to get some much-needed new glasses...or maybe contacts...or both. If I can make it through today and tomorrow, I'll be off for over a week. We're having house guests beginning tonight and lasting until...well, we're not really sure yet but certainly until after Christmas. I feel anxiety about it. These aren't the happy go lucky guests we had recently, but different ones, people we don't have very close relationships with. It looks like I'm going to be ill over Christmas. If this sore throat goes like the last 100, it'll last three days followed by my being hoarse and snotty. The holidays are always such a joy.

1 Comments:
Sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather. I hope your guests are pleasant and that all goes well for your Xmas. :)
Happy Holidays-----Bill O'Reilly can go to hell.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home