On With the Show
I'm now to the snotty portion of my recently contracted cold. I'm coughing, sneezing, and blowing disgustingly colored mucus from my nose. What a joy! I'm a bit hoarse too, just as I predicted. Thank goodness the sore throat portion of the event is over. Hardly anything worse than having a sore something that performs a reptitive body function (ie throat, eye, etc.)
Oh, and did I mention MY vacation has begun. Ragged's vacation has been underway for nearly a week now. I look forward to finding out what she has been up to these past several days as she has been incommunicado and on the road for much of it. I suppose I could find this out by reading her blog. Me, I'll be lucky to move from the couch for more than a minute or two. After all, trips to the refrigerator don't take that long.
Oh, and did I mention MY vacation has begun. Ragged's vacation has been underway for nearly a week now. I look forward to finding out what she has been up to these past several days as she has been incommunicado and on the road for much of it. I suppose I could find this out by reading her blog. Me, I'll be lucky to move from the couch for more than a minute or two. After all, trips to the refrigerator don't take that long.

2 Comments:
Hope you enjoy your vacation. I am starting my 3 day weekend. JOY!
A whole week with your beloved! You must have been good this year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home