Aftermath
Today is the day after. No, not after a nuclear war which is probably a good analogy of the events of Thanksgiving, but after the holiday itself. It went as badly or slightly worse than I imagined. I won't go into the details here, just trust me when I say it was bad.
I have spent the entire day indoors curled up infront of my space heater watching TV. It felt nice though my girlfriend was gone shopping all day and it was a bit lonely. However, I was able to come up with some Christmas ideas during the quiet time. I'm anxious to get all that shopping over with.
I have spent the entire day indoors curled up infront of my space heater watching TV. It felt nice though my girlfriend was gone shopping all day and it was a bit lonely. However, I was able to come up with some Christmas ideas during the quiet time. I'm anxious to get all that shopping over with.

2 Comments:
Next year we will plan something and have a get together.
Next year I won't leave you alone with the space heater. Sorry.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home