Tuesday, January 31, 2006

McCauleying

So, I'm home alone...AGAIN. After working my second job and getting a quick workout in, I headed home to an (surprise) empty house save five attention-starved kitties. Ragged is away at another knitting excursion. Her mom called for her and I didn't know where exactly she went. Shame on me for not paying closer attention, but when she says knitting, I pretty much blank out.

I'm sitting here watching a new episode of Design to Sell after downing some cookies. All I seem to watch lately is home improvement, home selling, and home redesign shows. Maybe real estate is in my blood.

Oh, and congratulations to Pilot and Needlefingers on their new addition. Copper is too cute for his fur. To cute for his fur. So cute it hurrrrrrts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Poor Cynical. All alone home.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

You are right said Fred.;)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home