Unmotivated, Inc.
I have had no motivation this weekend. After having to work Saturday morning and taking an extended nap that afternoon, Saturday was pretty much a bust. We did watch a movie, Junebug, that Ebert and Roeper both had in their top 10 movies for 2005. The movie was pretty good. Two and a half stars. Sunday, we went to the Y, to Office Depot, and to get some groceries. Nothing else. I have dozens of things to do, the most important and most pressing of those is to study for a quiz over 3 chapters in my real estate class. I just can't make myself do it. I've been through 1 1/2 chapters and have stalled. I will get back to it eventually.

1 Comments:
The number one thing in real estate. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Isn't that all you really need to know?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home