20,000 Crackheads Sitting on a Fence
Once a month I meet with a large portion of my clients to get in the monthly reporting requirement. That day is always the first Thursday of the month...AKA TODAY!!! This day usually leaves me mind numb and utterly exhausted. Today, however, I feel okay. Ragged and I went to The Olive Garden after seeing a commercial while treadmilling at the Y last night. (Damned advertising witches and warlocks). Since I quit my second job, I find that I'm kind of bored with all this spare time on my hands. Ragged is all wrapped up (pitiful pun intended) in her knitting and hardly makes a peep. I sit and watch TV and go online intermittently. I'm used to running from one thing to the other then collapsing at the end of the day. Usually I love being lazy, but this sucks!
My former co-workers called yesterday and begged me to come back. Well, begged is probably too strong a word. More liked mentioned it. I've actually considered it.
My former co-workers called yesterday and begged me to come back. Well, begged is probably too strong a word. More liked mentioned it. I've actually considered it.

1 Comments:
It's okay. Pilot and I caved to the Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites commercial. If there were an Olive Garden closer, it would be my undoing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home