Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lucky Ain't the Word

Perhaps the two most stressful times of the year for me in terms of being in a relationship with Ragged is Ragged's birthday and Valentine's Day. Ragged really relishes celebrating all holidays but these two seem to be the most important to her, so not disappointing her is mucho importante.

As usual, I was late in ordering her gifts. At Christmas I was sweating one of my mom's gifts arriving on time, but perhaps due to all my good living (cough), that gift arrived on time. But not as close to deadline as Ragged's Valentine's gift. When we returned from a trip to the grocery today, the Amazon box was sitting in the chair on our porch. I can't tell you how much I cherish those hard workers at Amazon who always deliver.

Valentine's Day seemed to go off without a hitch. If Ragged is happy, I'm happy. Thanks Amazon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

If Cynical is happy, I'm happy, so it's all good.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Like I say to Brando, "If Momma Aint Happy Aint Nobody Happy." Happy Valentines Day!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home