Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Idol

It's baaaaack. American Idol's newest season is in full swing and I have to say I like it. Now, I can imagine Pilot's and Needlefingers' gag reflexes are activating as they read this, but I can't help myself. Call it a guilty pleasure, but I love it. In fact, I'm a fan of most reality TV. I've been a fan of this particular show since the 2nd season. Can't wait to see who makes the final 12.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Insert kitty hairball noises here. I am glad to see a new post though.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

I absolutly love Idol also. I find myself cringing on the couch when I hear them try to sing. It is torturous pleasure to see there dreams get dashed. Does that make me a bad person?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home