Sunday, February 19, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

Yesterday, besides being blue cold, was the day Ragged and I decided to journey to Evansville for some shopping. Actually, I had to return a shirt I purchased on our last trip and I wanted to get some new work shoes. Well, I didn't get the work shoes but I did pick up a cheap cheap cheap sweater and a polo for our coming trip to Orlando. (Side note: if anyone is looking for cheap sweaters, and you DON'T wear XL, go to your nearest department store for some great bargains). Ragged came up empty handed at Kohl's but made out like a bandit at Macy's. I'm sure she'll fill ya in.

This trip could be could be one of the last I take to Evansville, or at least my trips will be less frequent as we have a Kohl's store opening on March 2 right down the road from here. This is the store where I buy most of my clothing. We ate at Abuelo's, a new Mexican place, which I give two stars. Great chips and salsa, so-so fare. Last night we rented Flight Plan and Saw II. We made it through Flight Plan last night and I'll be watching Saw II solo today I presume as Ragged is afraid she'll get "creeped out". If this sequel is anything like the original, I'm sure she's right.

Today, we plan to stay in and vegitate of which I am an expert. I'll probably go to the YMCA for some treadmilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home