Saturday, February 18, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yesterday, in one word, was shitty. I won't go into details but of course it was all due to work. I know it was going to be a bad day when I started the day by stepping on Izzie's paw. She squawled like panther and I felt guilty. Ragged said Izzie walked around most of the morning holding her paw up. Anyway, after the day from hell, Ragged and I decided to stay in which is unusual because Friday is typically our date night. We ate frozen pizza which always gives me heartburn and I fell asleep on the couch early...REALLY early. I'm not sure the time exactly but I'm sure Ragged can and will enlighten you. It felt great. As Ragged told you, one of our cats, Ike, starts knocking stuff off shelfs about 3:30 each and every morning. After he settles down from that, I usually can't go back to sleep. Mercifully, he skipped his usual routine last night and allowed us to sleep.

I woke early too and found it snowing which gives me one of the best feelings. It's coming down pretty good. It's colder than a witch's you-know-what, but the snow is nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Hope Izzie is doing O.K. and I sounds like you needed to cath up on some sleep. We were suprised by the snow this morning. Needles doesn't like it.

The word varification for this comment was Maowouu....almost sounds like a kitty getting his or her paw stepped on.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home