Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Crossroad

Changing jobs is perhaps one of the hardest things to do. I'm not talking about when you're a teen or even in your early 20s, I'm talking about a change that has real effect on your future, for instance retirement and overall happiness. I've been offered the recent position I interviewed for and now I'm debating whether or not to accept it. I've tried to get everybody to make the decision for me including Ragged and my co-workers at my present job, but ultimately it's I who will suffer the consequences or enjoy the spoils. So, I have to make the decision alone. I've gone so far as to look for signs in everyday life to point me in the right direction, something I don't think I've ever done. Nothing so far. Tomorrow I have to call and tell them my salary demands and my final decision. I'm still struggling with it and I don't expect to sleep much tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Good luck in your decision and it should be know that what ever decision you make in this matter Will be the right one for you regardless of the outcome. Traveling that other path, that old familiar road or the freshly paved one holds promises each of there own. Good Luck.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Like you said. No one can make that dicision for you. Good luck in your decision.:)

3:55 PM  
Blogger needlefingers said...

What was the verdict?

7:31 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

I ultimately turned down the job. It was a difficult decision, but hopefully the best one.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home