Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Show Must Go On

What am I going to blog about once American Idol is over? Seems like every other post is about the show. My obsessions come one at a time though. So, here it is, this week's post.

Tonight we watched American Idol on a small black and white portable television at work. The picture was staticy and rolled the entire time at varying speeds. So, we got to hear more than we got to see. I tivoed it, so I'll get to see the performances later on, but I think I have a pretty good idea of who did what.

The best tonight was probably Taylor. I also liked Elliott, Chris, and Paris. I liked one of Katharine's songs too. This week, I believe song choice will play a big role in who goes. Having said that, I think Elliott is the one. He sounded good, but his songs weren't as recognizable as the others. In my opinion, Chris and Katharine should round out the bottom three. Let's hope I'm wrong, though I can't decide who I want to go. I like all the rest of 'em.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

I had a hard time deciding also. I really like Chris, but you have to remember that I am a huge Styx fan so... I didn't love his second song. Katherine I liked the second song hated the first. Elliot both songs were good, but like you said not as popular, and the first was kinda showtoonish... Taylor liked them both pterry good, but really his dancing kinds scares me sometimes. Paris... I think that she might be the one to go. I liked her songs okay enough, but she just did connect with me as well.

All in all it will wither be Paris of Elliot in my opinion. Mind you I have only been right one other time this year...

Just glad Kelli Pickler is gone. All i need was her to sing a song from 1990 to really make me feel old :)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home