Saturday, July 15, 2006

Git 'R Done

Today I woke up with energy and a positive mood. I know you might find that unusual for someone known in blogs near and far as Cynical, but it's nevertheless true. As soon as I hopped out of bed, I stripped and washed the bed clothes. Next, I put my pants that were hanging in the basement away. Then, I went to the YMCA for a workout. Following that, I went to the Farmer's Market. After a brief stop at the house, I dropped off my shirts at the drycleaners and took our recyclables. All this before 10am. Since then, I've put sheets back on the bed and washed a few dishes that were in the sink. It's amazing how much stuff you can accomplish when you are in the mood. In a while, we are travelling home to visit the family. After we get back, I have to go to the grocery. I'll probably go to bed early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home