Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Electric

Tomorrow is December 1st and I will be assuming my new job duties officially at work. Although that may be the case, I'm still helping the guy who is taking over my caseload with somethings which will probably last at least for the next two weeks....AT LEAST. It's difficult to simply let a job like mine change hands. There's alot of details to deal with, ones in which the new guy, which has the same first name as me by the way, doesn't know. He's only been on the job for a couple of months. Anyway, I feel like I need to support him for a bit longer, though I've given him most everything to do. Anyway, today it felt the the whole world turned upsidedown and there is so much to get done. Not to mention I am already getting the work for my new position.

Wintery weather is on its way to our area. I think we're going to miss most of it, but it would be nice to wake up to snow. This weekend brings a play and a party for Ragged and I. And, I did learn the Electric Slide, so I'll be tripping the light fantastic on Saturday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Some people thrive when nudged out of the nest and some just need a hard shove. Dont let them pile too much on you before the switch. I know this guy is probably a hard worker but some people I have ran into will take advantage of a helpful hard worker by dragging their feet. Thats when I kick my feet up and say its all yours baby. Good luck with the new position.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Hey Buck, Keep Trip, Trip, Tripin on along....and then slide, slide, slide.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home