Do You Want Some Cheese With That Whine
It seems like my blog posts are mostly used to vent about the seemingly daily crap I deal with. Well, this entry is no different. I believe yesterday was perhaps the hardest day I've had to endure since I can remember. First of all, I have been sick with a cold for about a week now and the day before yesterday was the worst day of it. That night, I didn't sleep more than 3 hours. The following day (yesterday), I was still pretty sick, sleep deprived, and I was required to participate in controlled forced training at work. We spent the day doing restrictive moves and take downs on one another. It would have been fun if, as I've already said, I wasn't sick and running on little sleep. After that, I had to take a test for my real estate class. My instructor dropped the test off at my work, so I had a few minutes to scribble down some answers before going to drug test and then to sit through a night class. I'm not sure I've ever spent more of a miserible day. Did I mention I threw up during the day too. I'm telling you it was sheer torture.
Today we got certified in CPR which also doesn't sound like such a bad day to spend the better part of a day, other than my thighs are so sore from yesterday's training, it took a great effort to kneel down and stand up again. Going up and down stairs and standing up from a sitting position are also mucho painful.
To end on a positive note, and the good news, is that tomorrow is Friday and next week is a short week and I only have 2 more real estate classes to go.
Today we got certified in CPR which also doesn't sound like such a bad day to spend the better part of a day, other than my thighs are so sore from yesterday's training, it took a great effort to kneel down and stand up again. Going up and down stairs and standing up from a sitting position are also mucho painful.
To end on a positive note, and the good news, is that tomorrow is Friday and next week is a short week and I only have 2 more real estate classes to go.

1 Comments:
Hope ya get to feeling better and the legs will quit hurtin soon. We had to get CPR and AED certified for work. It wasnt too bad. The guy I had as a partner was a crack pot and made it pretty fun. Also the class was a small class which we cut up in pretty good also. Have a nice weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home