Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Little Downtime

I spent the entire day yesterday at the house except for a brief trip to Wal Mart, but that doesn't count. It was exactly what I needed. My cold is slowly going away. I still have some coughing and throat soreness, but I can tell it won't be long until I'm back to normal.

We treated the cats for fleas yesterday. When Ike spent the night outside, he picked up some travellers and spread them we think. Today, I have to get some chores completed as I did little to nothing around the house yesterday.
Ragged rented a couple of movies, but the teenie bopper at the video store left the magnetic closures on them, so we couldn't watch them. I guess we'll be schlepping out to have him free the movies from their cases, though I'm not sure we'll have time to watch them tonight.
In the above pic, Cooper naps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend and hope the teenie bopper can free your flix from their plastic prison.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Like the change!! It looks fresh and new!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home