Crazy, But It Feels Alright
I had a long weekend but it sure didn't feel like it. The last two days I've had a sore throat and have felt sick to my stomach, which I believe is due to sinus drainage...or a cold, I haven't decided. At any rate, tomorrow starts the work week. We recently got a new case management system at work which eventually will integrate every piece of software we use as well as all the job processes we routinely do, but right now it is a total disaster. It isn't just a matter of learning the system, all the kinks haven't been worked out yet, so we are filtering out problems as we go, all the while work continues to stack up that doesn't care if the system is working or not. The deadlines are still coming and work that took 20 minutes is taking 3 hours. It makes a stressful job way more so. I'm hoping that when I get back to work tomorrow, they will have smoothed out alot of the problems, so I can dive into work.
Tuesday is my interview for a potential new job. I'm not feeling confident that the position will meet my financial needs, but it will certainly give me a change of scenery which I desperately need and it will give me an opportunity for advancement I don't necessarily have at present. The last position I interviewed for, I drove myself and several others crazy trying to decide whether or not to take it. I'm going to focus on staying calm this time.
In addition, I had to write a paper while we were gone to San Antonio and I have a test this Wednesday in my real estate class. I feel completely unprepared for it and I lack motivation to do proper studying, not to mention I've been a little under the weather the past couple of days. I'm not looking forward to this week.
Tuesday is my interview for a potential new job. I'm not feeling confident that the position will meet my financial needs, but it will certainly give me a change of scenery which I desperately need and it will give me an opportunity for advancement I don't necessarily have at present. The last position I interviewed for, I drove myself and several others crazy trying to decide whether or not to take it. I'm going to focus on staying calm this time.
In addition, I had to write a paper while we were gone to San Antonio and I have a test this Wednesday in my real estate class. I feel completely unprepared for it and I lack motivation to do proper studying, not to mention I've been a little under the weather the past couple of days. I'm not looking forward to this week.

5 Comments:
Bird by bird.
Get well soon and hope they get all the ghost out of the machine.
Get well soon! Jobs... UGH!!! No ASSvice there. Hang in there.
Just go into the job like you are interested but you don't need it. Hope the sniffles goes away soon.
Hope your feeling better! How'd your interview go? Readers want to know!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home