
I consider today my first day of vacation. Since Friday, we've been busy with Christmas stuff, so today was the first day of pure relaxation with no obligations whatsoever. After sleeping in late and some homemade breakfast and lunch, Ragged and I ventured out to return some gifts that didn't fit, literally or figuratively, and take care of some other things like getting my hair did. Ragged and I also got a short workout in which we haven't done together in a long time.
Tonight, Ragged is going out to dinner with her brother and I'm staying in and apparently providing warmth to the cats. Since I've been home, I can't sit down with a cat or two piling up on me. As I write this, Cooper is draped over one arm and Izzie is up against me on her pillow.
In the picture, Cooper sleeps with his head under the chest of drawers. This picture was taken a year ago today.
1 Comments:
I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Let sleeping cats lye or something like that...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home