Friday, December 22, 2006

Bah Humbug is an Understatement

Vacation has arrived. Today, I bid adieu to my co-workers until January 2, and I headed out to get my doings done which included giving blood and getting some warts frozen off. I had lunch by myself and then headed home for some Star Trek Voyager marathon on Spike and a failed attempt at a nap.

While Ragged was away with her soon-to-be sister-in-law and mother, I stealthily wrapped her last present as well as my grandmother's and called Christmas a done deal...well, except for the, at times, excruciating time that has to be spent with la familia during the season. For anybody not paying attention, Christmas Eve is in two days. God help us all.

Today, before I left work, some carolers from our building came up to our floorto spread some Xmas cheer. At the time, I was chit-chatting with a co-worker who upon hearing the singing promptly instructed me to shut her door. So much for the spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home