Sun on My Face and Wind at My Back
Part of moving on is facing that Christmas is a few days away. We're going to have houseguests during part of this time which is causing me alot of anxiety. I need a place to retreat from all that the holiday brings, and my home is that place. When there are others there, it doesn't feel like so much of a retreat.
Thankfully, have completed most of my Christmas shopping. I only have a few things left to buy. I don't want to wish my life away, but I'll be glad when it's over.
Tomorrow, I'm going to be brave and go settle up with the vet. I have food and meds to take back to get credit on the final bill for Sammy's treatment. I hope I can be strong.
Thankfully, have completed most of my Christmas shopping. I only have a few things left to buy. I don't want to wish my life away, but I'll be glad when it's over.
Tomorrow, I'm going to be brave and go settle up with the vet. I have food and meds to take back to get credit on the final bill for Sammy's treatment. I hope I can be strong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home