
Is my head going to explode? That remains to be seen. Yesterday when I gave blood my blood pressure was up. The bottom number is usually a little high, but this time the top number was elevated as well. I expected my bp to be up. I can just tell it is. There has been alot of stress lately and there's not a light at the end of the tunnel. It's not as if things have been going that badly lately, with the obvious exception of Sammy's death, but for some reason I can't seem to relax. We went out with Ragged's college chum and her sister last night and I enjoyed myself. Typically I'm not one for socializing, but I had fun. Later, Ragged's brother and sister-in-law and niece came over. Ragged's niece was asleep when they arrived, but the rest of us stayed up and talked and laughed until nearly midnight. Today we went over for breakfast at Ragged's parents and her brother announced he and his wife were having another baby. Lots of good news and not too much holiday drama, so why can't I calm down. I'm still watching episodes of Voyager that I've recorded. I liked this show, though in the Star Trek fandom it gets a bad rap.
2 Comments:
Love the title. :)
I bet after the big day, your stress levels will drop. Call me psychic.
P.S. The Blogger Comment Page is stooopid.
Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home