Monday, December 18, 2006

Feels Like Today

Today we had our Christmas get together at work which wasn't too bad. Since I changed job duties, I've noticed a lightening of my workload which is probably due to the time of year. I'm anticipating the flood gates opening in January, but for now I will enjoy the downtime. We continue to struggle with our new case management system. It just doesn't work properly and management refuses to accept the fact. Hopefully a conference call later this week will straighten out some problems we're having, but I don't know.

After this week, I'll be off for several days. I'm always jealous of Ragged at this time of the year for having so much time off, but I think we'd probably just get on each other's nerves if we were both home for such a long period of time.

I'm starting to feel somewhat better after losing Sammy. I think I only teared up once today and trust me that's a record.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I know it doesn't really take the sadness away but, you can start remembering the joy Sammy brought you. You've certainly got some nice pictures of him.

Merry Christmas!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home