Neurotic By Nature
Today I was asking a co-worker of mine that moonlights at a veterinary office about Freddy. You see, I believe Freddy has worms. He is Nicole Richey skinny and the other day I saw him poop and it was very red, indicating he has blood in his stool. Anyway, my co-worker said it's probably worms or another possibility she mentioned was feline lukemia which is apparently contagious. Now, our cats haven't had any contact with him with the possible exception of Ike who spent the night in the garage, but Izzie has been puking her guts out the past two days. Things seem to have gotten better for Izzie today as she hasn't puked since early this morning, at least I couldn't find any puke the short time I was at home. There are two puke spots in the front sidewalk/flowerbed, possibly from Freddy or one of the feral cats who comes to feed the bowl we've put out for Freddy Fred. I'm kind of nervous that somehow Freddy has infected Izz with something, though I know logically it's pretty impossible. I always jump to the worse case scenario when it comes to the cats. Hopefully Freddy just has worms and Izzie just has a hairball. I gave her some paste today to help with the hairballs and my co-worker is going to see if she has some worm meds for Freddy. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:
Hopefully it is just worms or mabe Freddy has that gastic bypass surgery that Nicole Richie is rumored to have had... Maybe he can get it reversed?
Seriously hope the kiddies get better soon. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home