Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Time Is Here

This weekend brought lots of Christmas-type activity for Ragged and I. I was mistaken about the play. That's next week, but I was right about my work Christmas party. It was fun and I even won the centerpiece, but I punked out on doing the Electric Slide. We didn't stay very long after the DJ took over. Earlier on Saturday, Ragged, her dad, and I got our tree and Ragged decorated it. I like having the tree, but decorating it isn't fun for me, so Ragged happily takes care of it. She also has decorated the entire house and with the cold weather coming on, it feels like Christmas. Tonight, Ragged went over to help her momma put up her Christmas tree while I

stayed home and didn't bake some no-bake cookies and I'm watching Charlie Brown Christmas which I recorded last week. I'm also making some lasagna. We went to Wally World and got some supplies and some stuff for those less fortunate than we are. My Christmas gifts have been bought and have arrived or are in transit from various locations across the US after they were ordered online. It feels like for once I'm ahead of the game. We'll see.

The first pic is our mantle with all our stockings, including the cats. The second pic is reindeer dootie...uh, I mean the no-bake cookies I made.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Mmmmmmmmm Reindeer dootie.....My favorite. I also like dingle berry cobbler.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Testing, testing 123

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home