Hot Shot
Today really felt like old times. I had to go to all of my jobs today and the same old crap occured, the people are the same, everything's just as it was and that's no so good. This job prospect is sounding better and better.We still don't have a printer at work, so we have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get things done. The simplest things are complicated and it's really starting to irritate me.
I got in a workout today and was surprised the gym wasn't crowded with New Year's resoluters. Surely they haven't given up 3 days into January, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if that weren't true.
Today I laughed harder than I can ever remember laughing. One of my co-workers was telling a story about a dog that lived across the street when she was little. His name was Hot Shot. She learned that Hot Shot could do a neat trick. So, when her mother came out into the front yard one day, as many children do, she asked her mother to "watch this". She got down on her hands and knees and Hot Shot proceeded to hump her. Her mother cried out, "Damn it to hell, Hot Shot," before she kicked the dog off my co-worker. I laughed so hard the muscles in the back of neck seized up. Part of the humor was the way she told it. Kids and dogs do the darndest things.
This is not a picture of Hot Shot and my co-worker.

2 Comments:
i laughed until my side hurt! Thanks!
I think my potty training has wne to hell. I think I peed alittle while reading this. Thanks for the laugh. I remember a incident when I was small and saw two dogs getting freindly and I asked my Dad what the dogs were doing? He just said shut up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home