Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I Really Can't Stay

It's cold outside but it's warm in here. I don't really care if I ever leave the house again. The next few days we'll be putting away all the Christmas decorations which I will secretly be glad to see go. We don't have alot of space around here, so the less cluttery type stuff we have the better. Ragged and I went out for breakfast and rented a movie for New Year's Eve. Bring on 2007 because I'm certainly sick of 2006. The only thing missing is a little snow to make staying in the house day in and day out reasonable.

Today is my niece's birthday. She is the big 2. Happy Birthday, M. Her birthday party is Saturday. Should be fun.

In the picture, Eli (Roosky) lounges under the tree after all the presents are gone. I think he misses his big brother. I know I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home