Thursday, January 04, 2007

Ups and Downs

This printer deal is about to drive me completely nuts. I may start screaming and running around in circles before throwing myself on the floor and again running in circles like one of the stooges. I'm not sure it would help anything other than to make me feel better temporarily. It is completely ridiculous to require 20 people to go close to 10 working days without a printer. I've got so much stuff on my computer that needs to be printed it's ridiculous.

I lucked out and didn't have to work very long at my second job. After getting off work, I got in a quick workout and stopped by the store to get some milk. You see, I was trying to give Ragged and Kissed Knitter some knitting time. Tomorrow is Kissed Knitter's birthday and they were celebrating by eating pizza and, what else, knitting. Eli was a very good host, playfully stealing Ragged's completed hat and rummaging through a bag of yarn. He's usually under the bed when we have guests, but he takes to some people and Kissed Knitter was one of them.

Tomorrow is everybody's favorite day, Friday. Not a day too soon.
In the picture, Eli assists (read as impedes) in gift wrapping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

I've been reading Ragged's blog for some time, and just slipped over to peek at yours recently. I'm enjoying your blog, too. I'm struck by the fact that your Eli looks exactly like my sweet Echo who went over the Rainbow Bridge just over a year ago at 18 years of age. She was semi-feral and few people ever saw her but us, and she couldn't be convinced that living in the house was OK. The garage and the outside were her world. I miss her. She was a sweetheart, and seeing Eli brings happy memories.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home