The Day After Is Always the Hardest
I'm still recovering from last night. Ragged and I painted the town red and then some. And, anybody who knows me will immediately realize that is untrue. Ragged and I ventured to the Big E for some dinner and shopping. I got a free pair of panties and had a good steak. What more could a boy want? :)
Tomorrow is my meeting with my supervisor and the assistant supervisor under whom I toil. We will be discussing my working at home. This could actually happen and soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath.
Our bathroom renovation got underway today. The cats particularly Izzy were traumatized by the whole experience as they were locked in the bedroom all day. The carpenters got all the sheet rock up in the bathroom. We are sans sink and shower/tub as a result. We will actually be going to the Y to shower tomorrow. I may just take a whore's bath in the sink.
Thanks to everyone for the cards, gifts, and birthday wishes. I felt special.
Tomorrow is my meeting with my supervisor and the assistant supervisor under whom I toil. We will be discussing my working at home. This could actually happen and soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath.
Our bathroom renovation got underway today. The cats particularly Izzy were traumatized by the whole experience as they were locked in the bedroom all day. The carpenters got all the sheet rock up in the bathroom. We are sans sink and shower/tub as a result. We will actually be going to the Y to shower tomorrow. I may just take a whore's bath in the sink.
Thanks to everyone for the cards, gifts, and birthday wishes. I felt special.

2 Comments:
I am so happy you felt special, that's the idea! You are special.
Soon you will have a nice new bathroom and be able to get a decent shower instead of standing under bull pissing on ya. He he he Just a little humor. I nearly spit pop out my nose when I read your blog. In hearing me nearly choak Brando said, "Yeah I laughed too." Without me saying a word. I am glad you had a Happy Birthday and there is no one out there more special than my Buck Buck. Have a nice day and enjoy the new skivys.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home