Delusional
It used to be so easy for me to take naps, but now it's virtually impossible. I get to the point of falling asleep and something wakes me up. It's very frustrating.
The weather is great outside. I have the windows open getting some fresh air. Ragged suggested part of my problem may be the fumes from the paint. It's hard to say.
Since Ragged and I visited those houses the other day, I'm preoccupied with moving. We found a house that would be perfect for us. It is out of our price range, but it has all the things we want or could be modified to fit our wants. There are closets, extra rooms, hardwood floors, a patio, and on and on. I secretly hope that the universe somehow allows us to get it. I also think I'm going to win the lottery everytime I play.
In the picture, Cooper looks out the front door.

1 Comments:
Play these numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 & 42. By the way, Lost is on tonight.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home